i know it's supposed to be: it's never too late to apologize, so don't try to be a smarty-ass by correcting me.
ARCHIVES
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
hello world!
Every time we have dinner with Mr Tan, it always seems like an enriching experience... like you get to clear your various doubts about christianity etc.
I had a good talk with my sister too... about friendship. I realized that both of us have a different perception of friendship. Her idea of friendship seems to be a more "I shouldn't expect anything from you... You shouldn't expect anything from me..." that kinda friendship. Like it doesn't sound very appealing on this blog post, but you've gotta see how my sister handles her friendships. lol
I don't know... I think it'll take time for me to change and try her way but I'll just think about it first. I'm asking Mr Tan to help me look out for a good book about friendship... hahaha the Christ way! :D
hellooo. I think I've got over you. hahaha