<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4317922891902469179?origin\x3dhttp://coloredgray.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hello
Leave the credits intact or you'll be dead meat.
i know it's supposed to be: it's never too late to apologize, so don't try to be a smarty-ass by correcting me.

Profile
ashleen ngion
sixteen
bedokPAP, tps, nygh, hci
city harvest church
lovesGOD
22nd March ' 09

Tagboard

Links
  • N399
  • Alina
  • Beehiang
  • Chuinyin
  • Claire
  • Dorcas
  • Eeyang
  • ElaineChia
  • Fiona
  • Jacky
  • Jodie
  • Jonathan
  • Justine
  • Lynn
  • Ryan
  • Sara
  • Timothy
  • Wangwen
  • Weiting
  • William
  • Xueting
  • Yishi
  • Zhenping


  • CREDITS

    OneRepublic - Stop & Stare

    FONTS. swimchick
    IMAGE. as credited.
    CODES. shotgun
    DESIGNER. sheryl

    ARCHIVES
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009

    Sunday, December 21, 2008
    13th Post

    Koped from William, because I am bored. hahaha

    1. Do you have secrets?
    It's a secret. haha

    2. Would you fall in love with a boy/girl older than you?
    I would fall in love with a boy older than me, but not a girl. haha

    3. How long do you intend to wait for someone u really love?
    As long as God wants me to wait... hopefully it's not too long.

    4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
    Tithe! HAHAHAHAHA then give some to charity, invest, shopping spree, a cute car!

    5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
    Oh my. LOL. er as in male best friend... highly unlikely... I don't know, probably not. hahaha I mean he's your best friend >< I mean unless its the hidden chemistry thing. lol

    6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
    being loved by someone. sorry I'm extremely stingy about my love. hahaha

    7.What's the thing u'd like to do now?
    Sleep, but I probably wont. hahaa

    8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
    I would be soooo sad... take some time to get over the person, all the time pretending that everything is alright. I mean... it's God's will? lol

    9. Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
    Friends.

    10. What makes you sad?
    er death? sad people? issues that could be resolved quickly but don't?

    11. Describe the person who has tagged you.
    hehe I koped from William... so my verdict is that he loves his hair a lot. haahha and he's a really very nice guy :D

    12. Who is currently the most important people to you?
    Mum.

    13. What is being regarded as the most important thing in your life?
    The lives of my friends and family.

    14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
    Married but poor. Some people know how much I don't want to die a spinster! hahaa

    15.What is your favourite colour?
    Orange, Apple Green, Crimson

    16. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, and both of them do the same, who would you pick?
    erh. what are the chances that I would? I don't believe you can fall for two people, attraction yes, but I mean I don't think you're so fat to fall on two people right? WAHAHAHAHAAHA

    17. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
    Forgive yes, but it takes a lot of time to forget.

    18. What do you want to tell the someone you like?
    I wish that I could tell you that I've gotten over you by Christmas day... but I might not be ready yet. Thank goodness that you are completely oblivious... sometimes that makes it harder, but that makes it easier too. hahahaa ><

    19. If there is a choice between lover and friends,which will you choose?
    not sure.

    20. Do you believe that there's "True Love"?
    YUP!
    9:47 PM