<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4317922891902469179?origin\x3dhttp://coloredgray.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hello
Leave the credits intact or you'll be dead meat.
i know it's supposed to be: it's never too late to apologize, so don't try to be a smarty-ass by correcting me.

Profile
ashleen ngion
sixteen
bedokPAP, tps, nygh, hci
city harvest church
lovesGOD
22nd March ' 09

Tagboard

Links
  • N399
  • Alina
  • Beehiang
  • Chuinyin
  • Claire
  • Dorcas
  • Eeyang
  • ElaineChia
  • Fiona
  • Jacky
  • Jodie
  • Jonathan
  • Justine
  • Lynn
  • Ryan
  • Sara
  • Timothy
  • Wangwen
  • Weiting
  • William
  • Xueting
  • Yishi
  • Zhenping


  • CREDITS

    OneRepublic - Stop & Stare

    FONTS. swimchick
    IMAGE. as credited.
    CODES. shotgun
    DESIGNER. sheryl

    ARCHIVES
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009

    Wednesday, December 24, 2008
    14th Post

    SLEEPPYY!

    MERRY CHRISTMAS ONE AND ALL :D

    Today was eventful because I had a chance to meet up with Nat and had a great time chatting with her. Nat is the best :D:D:D hahaha like we never run out of things to say :D and we met hoho who passed us the KS BULLS lol. He dyed his hair! which unfortunately I didn't notice. hahaha

    The moral of the lesson is that we have to know when to say "NO!" when it is at the expense of ourselves. hehe :D

    Right now... I'm over at Alex's house... we're supposed to watch some movie called 11:14 but it's wayy too disgusting for me to continue watching. I'm sooo excited to ripped off the wrapping paper to my present :D and to give out my presents tomorrow to some people.

    I don't want BBQ chicken! I just want you to be happy :D

    Life is too short to be miserable and idealistic all the time.

    farewell my friends. I love you guys and I still owe the guys from NY christmas cards.

    LOVE YOU GUYS
    XOXO :D

    MERRRY CHRISTMAS :D
    10:45 PM