Wednesday, December 31, 2008
17th Post$BlogItemTitle$>
HELLO everyone!
HAPPY NEW YEAR! even though it's still new year's eve but whatever. Anyway it has been fun in Macau and Shenzhen but my feet has been taking most of the exhausion. haha we have been shopping non-stop.
I miss you guys! I hope to be able to catch up asap.
Anyway we just had dinner with Mortons and I'm awfully full. We ordered the wrong thing! We wanted the hot chocolate cake but in the end... some chocolate souffle came instead. >< oh well... never mind.
I heard the n399 people are having a blast... going to countdown WITHOUT ME! but never mind :( because apparently people get molested in countdown. HAHAHA
I've been thinking a lot these days. One night I couldn't sleep and I was just thinking about what would it be like if I were in Singapore... >< I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be alone. but then I was for that night... and I wondered how long has it been since I was independent... so alone. I hate that feeling, but then I realized that I must have more of such moments. or else it'll get really hard to be alone. ANYWAY :D on the bright side, the iphone that my parents got for me came in really handy because I was listening to jiu shi ai ni by david tao and anytime by kelly clarkson.
and my sister is terribly in love. lol which isn't helping as well.
I can be alone!
I don't always need a companion to go through the night.
I MUST BE MISS INDEPENDENT! :D
HELLO 2009! I'M SURE YOU'LL BE BETTER THAN YOUR BEST FRIEND 2008! ><
9:49 PM