i know it's supposed to be: it's never too late to apologize, so don't try to be a smarty-ass by correcting me.
ARCHIVES
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
hello world!
today was some kinda day. lol woke up at around 9 plus to get ready to go to work with parents. and did stupid stuff in the office which really isn't worth mentioning. but chatted with melissaho about HP and floorball camp which I am not going for. wanted to call sheila chengteng but obviously she wasn't available... *shrugs.. maybe she's still nursing over her crush on me. LOL
Sheila ◊ said:
i'm not strong enough to stay away from you anymore
can you imagine my shock when she said this? I mean like.... seriously lah... though I may have an adam's apple... according to unreliable sources, I'M HONESTLY A FEMALE! REALLY! I can't have girls forever fawning *is that the right term?* =/ over me.
okay so basically after that I went to tekka mall to meet Alex who was working in some ulu christmas shop... the fifth level guys... and the amazing thing is that PEOPLE ACTUALLY VISIT THE SHOP! as in there are people who actually shop around there.... I mean like... who on earth goes to tekka mall?!
but I underestimated the beauty and power of tekka mall...
cause when there's a sheng siong...
there's a cheapo.
HAHAHAHA which is ME! I had so much fun shopping there... buying rubbish while waiting for Alex to finish his work. Then we waited for bus 48 to go meet Alden. And honestly... I don't know whats the big fuss that my parents have been making about the Ngoi brothers, because Alden is exactly the same, except his hair... I guess. HAHAHA so we went to KFC and caught up nothing... cos basically they are just the same!!! By the way, Alex changed his hairstyle too...
OMGOSH everyone has got to hear this! Apparently right... Alex has been slogging so hard for the whole holidays working... because he wanted to save up $1000 for a DOLL!? like what on earth right? Who on earth works so hard for a freakin doll? But he says... it's alter saber doll or something by Volks or something...
and I think he is just weird.
and the funniest thing is that after he got that money... he discovered that the doll became $2000! HAHAHAHAHA so he can't buy the doll. LOL
anyway, we went over to Alex's house to watch Butterfly Lovers rented from video ezy... I should have listened to xinyu and chinsian man... the show SUCKED SHIT! We watched halfway and couldn't take it anymore so we just left. So the two weird boys sent me home...
it was damn funny to be with them though. hahaha :D
so my last words are...
bloody mary. can't you just be a girl so that I can go out with you more often?!