<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4317922891902469179?origin\x3dhttp://coloredgray.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hello
Leave the credits intact or you'll be dead meat.
i know it's supposed to be: it's never too late to apologize, so don't try to be a smarty-ass by correcting me.

Profile
ashleen ngion
sixteen
bedokPAP, tps, nygh, hci
city harvest church
lovesGOD
22nd March ' 09

Tagboard

Links
  • N399
  • Alina
  • Beehiang
  • Chuinyin
  • Claire
  • Dorcas
  • Eeyang
  • ElaineChia
  • Fiona
  • Jacky
  • Jodie
  • Jonathan
  • Justine
  • Lynn
  • Ryan
  • Sara
  • Timothy
  • Wangwen
  • Weiting
  • William
  • Xueting
  • Yishi
  • Zhenping


  • CREDITS

    OneRepublic - Stop & Stare

    FONTS. swimchick
    IMAGE. as credited.
    CODES. shotgun
    DESIGNER. sheryl

    ARCHIVES
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009

    Thursday, December 11, 2008
    post #01

    hello world!

    I've basically decided to switch blogs because I couldn't change font sizes in xanga or change the font colour. I'm super in love with this song... since a super long ago :D 

    Absolutely by Nine days

    This is the story of a girl, 
    Who cried a river and drowned the whole world! 
    And while she looked so sad in photographs, 
    I absolutely love her, 
    When she smiles... 

    How many days in a year? 
    She woke up with hope but she only found tears. 
    And I can be so insincere, 
    Making her promises never for real! 
    As long as she stands there waiting, 
    Wearing the holes in the soles of her shoes! 
    How many days disappear? 
    When you look in the mirror so how do you choose? 
    Your clothes never wear as well the next day,
    And your hair never falls in quite the same way- 
    But you never seem to run out of things to say... 

    THIS IS THE STORY OF A GIRL, 
    WHO CRIED A RIVER AND DROWNED THE WHOLE WORLD! 
    AND WHILE SHE LOOKED SO SAD IN PHOTOGRAPHS, 
    I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HER, 
    WHEN SHE SMILES... 

    How many lovers would stay? 
    Just to put of with this shit day after day! 
    How did we wind up this way? 
    Watching our mouths for the words that we say. 
    As long as we stand here waiting, 
    Wearing the clothes of the souls that we choose! 
    How do we get there today? 
    When we're walking to far for the price of our shoes! 
    Your clothes never wear as well the next day,
    And your hair never falls in quite the same way- 
    But you never seem to run out of things to say!... 

    THIS IS THE STORY OF A GIRL, 
    WHO CRIED A RIVER AND DROWNED THE WHOLE WORLD! 
    AND WHILE SHE LOOKED SO SAD IN PHOTOGRAPHS, 
    I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HER, 
    WHEN SHE SMILES... 

    Your clothes never wear as well the next day,
    And your hair never falls in quite the same way- 
    But you never seem to run out of things to say... 
    This is the story of a girl,
    Who cried a river and drowned the whole world! 
    And while she looks so sad in photographs, 
    I absolutely love her-

    This is the story of a girl; 
    Her pretty face she hid from the world! 
    And while she looks so sad and lonely there, 
    I absolutely love her, 
    When she smiles...

    This is the story of a - girl! 
    Who cried a river and drowned the whole world! 
    And while she looks so sad in photographs, 
    I absolutely love her, 
    When she smiles... 
    When she smiles.

    so my heart is broken.

    and i yearn for someone to see me. 

    it's the unwritten girl code. how come I didn't know. 

    9:48 PM