i know it's supposed to be: it's never too late to apologize, so don't try to be a smarty-ass by correcting me.
ARCHIVES
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
Hello world.
I've just realized that people dont like being around people who are ALWAYS emotional and upset so I'm going to try to stay happy. Many things happened, but I guess we should realize that nobody should take the blame. One side is insensitive but expects the other to be sensitive, the other side is sensitive and bah bah bah.
Ever wonder that when you accuse somebody of being insensitive... you too are doing the same because you are being insensitive enough to accuse the person of doing that? hahaha
thank you to muli muli aka lulu for always listening to me rant! I'm going to try to be a happier person now.
some people just live in denial, but you always wonder whether you'll be too mean to tell them so you end up only thinking.
I LOVEEEE MYSELF too much to let myself continue the same way that I am. So I promise you I'll think about it when I get into the mood... so it's either goodbye or hello, things will never be the same again.
but I just wish that when people are being ignored by a large number of other people who are considered relatively nice, they must comprehend that something is wrong with them.
It's not them, babe, it's you.
bye world!