<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4317922891902469179?origin\x3dhttp://coloredgray.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hello
Leave the credits intact or you'll be dead meat.
i know it's supposed to be: it's never too late to apologize, so don't try to be a smarty-ass by correcting me.

Profile
ashleen ngion
sixteen
bedokPAP, tps, nygh, hci
city harvest church
lovesGOD
22nd March ' 09

Tagboard

Links
  • N399
  • Alina
  • Beehiang
  • Chuinyin
  • Claire
  • Dorcas
  • Eeyang
  • ElaineChia
  • Fiona
  • Jacky
  • Jodie
  • Jonathan
  • Justine
  • Lynn
  • Ryan
  • Sara
  • Timothy
  • Wangwen
  • Weiting
  • William
  • Xueting
  • Yishi
  • Zhenping


  • CREDITS

    OneRepublic - Stop & Stare

    FONTS. swimchick
    IMAGE. as credited.
    CODES. shotgun
    DESIGNER. sheryl

    ARCHIVES
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009

    Tuesday, December 16, 2008
    Post #07

    hello world :D

    today is a relatively happy day for me :D because there was breakthrough 

    firstly... things improved today, though I really thought it would get worst especially in the beginning. "someone" would know what I was talking about. heh

    secondly... I got the edusave good progress award. yayness! THANK GOD! lol I was so excited that I shouted in the lift... "THANK GOD" and yes, I was alone. haha I totally didn't expect it... but I got my blessing :D YES!

    thirdly... my contact lenses for my right eye came off again!!! 

    so I woke up to my alarm to reply dorcas' morning sms lol which failed miserably cause I sorta flopped back into bed but thank God, I managed to wake up at 945. played guitar hero which I totally sucked at but will keep trying to improve. then got ready for rachel lim's CSS3 thing at mediacorp. oh my goodness... remind me never to go to mediacorp to support friends anymore... it's just wayyyy too time-consuming! 

    met rayneree at bedok and he looked so funny in his tms uniform but it's the same suan-suan-suanny thing with him before we met mr and ms late. we also discussed about adam's apple. any idea whether adam's apple is only for males only? cos apparently I have one... according to unreliable sources. lol 

    so four of us headed to toa payoh then to mediacorp and I was there from 1pm - 6.30pm... omgosh. rachel lim sang well hahaha and the hosts were sooo funny! as in surprisingly, they were naturally funny. hahaha especially the bonsak guy or whatever he is called. hahaha 

    then ivan, dorcas, joshua and i left early because we had other stuff on. hahaha and ivan "cleverly" led us to some long way to novena mrt but thank God when we stopped some random car to ask for directions, they sent us to the bus stop instead. and if they hadn't, we would have spent 20 minutes walking like stupid idiots... 

    so now I'm back at home, happy, full and contented :D 

    and I think I might just like pink.

    and I've always thought I was the yellow type of girl, but maybe I'm wrong eh? lol like when I was a child, I always took the yellow ranger persona! 

    THANK GOD!! :D

    10:16 PM