Sunday, January 4, 2009
19th Post$BlogItemTitle$>
Hello world!
I cleared things yesterday... I feel a sense of relief but. oh wells! hahahaha xD
We had cg appreciation today! Oh my gosh! I have so many things to blog about... but it's just that my mind is in a whirl!
okay basically, we had cell group appreciation and we played this fun but ridangculous game which involves water and making me pee as much as possible. Rayner and Ivan sabotaged me like crazy and I drank 4 cups of water -.-! hate them! hahaha :D then Ivan played praise and it was damn cool and he also played "Qing Tian" >< so like romantic. hahaha :D then we had cell group appreciation!
and RYAN AND I WERE EMCEEs! omg >< it was incredibly lame and I was terribly embarrassed but I enjoyed that I made some people laugh. HAHAA Ryan said there was a lack of laughter but don't know leh... when I glanced around the room... some people are always laughing.. even jiankai :D super encouraging... the truth is people don't know how nervous ryan was. HAHAHAHA and how worried I was that it might flop, but oh well... I WOULD LIKE TO SAY TO RYAN... WE DID A GREAT JOB! I mean regardless of response, but I had fun :D and we really flow like peace in the river HAHAA :D I hope you had fun too :D
and I won the life of a party award! but I really enjoyed emceeing that part best. I don't know when I went crazy, jumping and pretending to be those clubbing people... there was some kind of release... haha I got a BUMBLEBEE HAT!
which I showed melissaho and jodiefoo on webcam. and they were damn amazed by how beautiful it was. HAHAHA I wanted to show chengcheng... but she went offline already. I called her and she didn't even pick up lah! -.-! must be busy doing the hwachong math paper which has been on my mind but I havent touched it yet. Anyone wants to go do with me :D or should we just copy from jingxing when school reopens. HAHAHAHA!
it's like... IT MAKES ME REALLY HAPPY :D and I kinda need that kind of happiness right now. Thanks MEL for the certificate and the ULTRA CUTE HAT! but I have problem putting on the eye mask cause it's damn tight... my head's too cute you see :D
I've so much to do. So sleepy. Then chatted with jac and cendrick during fellowship. Omgosh. first time in my life I only ate one slice of pizza! and three sausages :D omgosh jac and cendrick like all the same people as me. I have love comrades! HAHAHAHA I don't regard them as love rivals, because love should be shared :D hehe :D
ahhh I wished I didn't ask. I wanted to ignore at first, but then... ahh. I don't like this! I don't being so concerned. numb me?
you can still emo to me you know.
1:27 AM