<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4317922891902469179?origin\x3dhttp://coloredgray.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hello
Leave the credits intact or you'll be dead meat.
i know it's supposed to be: it's never too late to apologize, so don't try to be a smarty-ass by correcting me.

Profile
ashleen ngion
sixteen
bedokPAP, tps, nygh, hci
city harvest church
lovesGOD
22nd March ' 09

Tagboard

Links
  • N399
  • Alina
  • Beehiang
  • Chuinyin
  • Claire
  • Dorcas
  • Eeyang
  • ElaineChia
  • Fiona
  • Jacky
  • Jodie
  • Jonathan
  • Justine
  • Lynn
  • Ryan
  • Sara
  • Timothy
  • Wangwen
  • Weiting
  • William
  • Xueting
  • Yishi
  • Zhenping


  • CREDITS

    OneRepublic - Stop & Stare

    FONTS. swimchick
    IMAGE. as credited.
    CODES. shotgun
    DESIGNER. sheryl

    ARCHIVES
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009

    Sunday, January 4, 2009
    20th Post

    OH MY GOSH!

    The highlight of today is... I OVERSLEPT! omgosh. I nearly died! I couldn't believe it! If this happens during school days, then I'll be damn happy.. stay at home and sleep. argh why is HCI so far from my house?

    I'm watching campus superstar now because I'm a supportive cell group member! hahaha

    SUPPORT RACHEL LIM!!!

    "She’s gonna perform in the 1st round of competition on 12th of Jan.
    So call 19001125003 or sms c3 to 71199.
    Support her!! =D
    Rachel will be singing I BELIEVE by 石欣卉.
    More info pls go to www.theracway.blogspot.com.
    Dats her official fan blog."

    -credits to sum1

    okay so other than the morning incident, I'm so happy that Dorcas liked the butterfly necklace! I seriously thought that she'll not like it, because some people kept suggesting that she liked other things. but oh well. hehe :D crap why I keep coughing. uh anyway, after service, Mel gave Ryan and I feedback about our emceeing. then had to talk about serious stuff. beh =// don't like. don't like!

    after that we hanged around and I did what I always wanted to do! I walked to the end of the corridor of the expo thingy... hahaha and then I touched the glass door and turned back. The last time I wanted to do that with Sara but she rejected me halfway or something =/

    then I accompanyed Ryan to roxy square to cut hair. The smell in the barber shop made me die. damn strong perfume!!! chatted with him quite a bit. hahaha then he pang seh me go home do math homework! -.-!

    uh melissa, chengcheng, I know you read my blog... are you guys doing the math homework? hehe don't know jodie read not. heh!


    OKAY HAPPY NEW YEAR :D
    xoxo,
    the cutest girl in the world.

    A!
    9:56 PM