Tuesday, January 6, 2009
21st Post$BlogItemTitle$>
Things are getting a little frustration plus there's that person. =/
You see... I really think there's no point talking about that; there's no beginning and there'll be no end. As much as I want to create anything or try to make anything, there's no way. It's not mutual and nobody is ready for anything. I hate talking about how I feel, because I would have to admit that it's a temporary loss of control of my emotions on my part and the worst of all, is that nothing can be done, ever!
I'm so excited that I've finally got the eight people for Inspire :D With God's grace, I'm sure we'll be able to raise the 300k :D and nope, there's no way I'll put my life on hold for anybody no matter what my feelings tell me. I've a life and I want to live it out well. I'm sure R will understand since he has read that book. hahaha :D I have things to do, people to meet... no more of this. I'm MS PRIORITY! although math homework is not near there. hahaha Thank you Jodie, we'll copy from you if we can't find the PRCS. hahaha or maybe I might just do... depends on my mood. hehe
So I hanged around with the girl who likes Stereo Skyline today and we watched Bedtimes Stories because SOME PEOPLE watched it without me and SOME OTHER PEOPLE refuse to watch and would rather watch some lame porn on the sea by the cliff or something. LOL but never mind, cause somebody's turning 17 soon and we've got to welcome her entry to sexiness with a stupid anime show about a boy losing his goldfish. oh gah.
the girl who likes Stereo Skyline's mum is really nice! lol they treated me to movies, dinner, lunch, free facial wash, cups of orange juice and etc! HHAHAHA I loveee sleepovers cause we do stupid stuff like watch Disney Channel. -.-! and eat oulau!
Anyway I can't stand it (that's why I'm sitting) that they all think you are cool. ARGH!!! you'll just end up and become the BLOODY HOT BABE that you are. NOT. er you know who you are can help me change my blog song to "Take it Home" by The White Tie Affair. Thanks babe :D THANKKK YOUUU :D Don't be lazy and say you'll do it later.
the girl who likes Stereo Skyline's itunes is seriously awesome... so many songs I like. hahaha :D so I'm going to play badminton with her and my mother's cousin and his friends. I hope it'll be fun. I LOVE BADMINTON! but I won't join it next year even though I love my teammates so much >< too much competition for me already. Speaking of which... I really think to show my appreciation to them soon. That has been on my mind for quite some time. ><
12:54 PM