<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4317922891902469179?origin\x3dhttp://coloredgray.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hello
Leave the credits intact or you'll be dead meat.
i know it's supposed to be: it's never too late to apologize, so don't try to be a smarty-ass by correcting me.

Profile
ashleen ngion
sixteen
bedokPAP, tps, nygh, hci
city harvest church
lovesGOD
22nd March ' 09

Tagboard

Links
  • N399
  • Alina
  • Beehiang
  • Chuinyin
  • Claire
  • Dorcas
  • Eeyang
  • ElaineChia
  • Fiona
  • Jacky
  • Jodie
  • Jonathan
  • Justine
  • Lynn
  • Ryan
  • Sara
  • Timothy
  • Wangwen
  • Weiting
  • William
  • Xueting
  • Yishi
  • Zhenping


  • CREDITS

    OneRepublic - Stop & Stare

    FONTS. swimchick
    IMAGE. as credited.
    CODES. shotgun
    DESIGNER. sheryl

    ARCHIVES
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009

    Tuesday, January 6, 2009
    22nd Post

    Koped from Fiona HAHAHA

    Name: Little Ngionya
    Shoe size: 6 half
    Height: 163cm or 164 but probably 165 HAHAHA
    Where do you live: home
    Favourite drinks: Teh Si Bing

    Have you ever -
    Been on a plane : Yeah
    Fallen asleep at school: LOL yeah! especially during special lectures but cheng teng wins me in this lah.
    Broken someone's heart: SKIP.
    Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: uh NO.
    Saved e-mails: YUPYUP :D

    What is your room like: Cutely compact like ba zhang
    The last thing you ate: ahma's dinner
    Ever had chicken pox: YEAH *HA CLAIRE!
    Stitches: Nah.
    Broken nose: Nah.
    Do you believe in love at first sight: nooopeee
    Like picnics: YEAH at botanic garden LOL
    Who was/were the last person/people you danced with: I always dance alone cause I'm the star already
    Last made you smile: erh cant remember but I think the last person that made me laugh was cheng teng cos she said the stupid "xiao ming" crap

    Today did you -
    Talk to someone you like: nopee
    Kiss anyone: nope
    Talk to an ex: nope
    Miss someone: nope

    Best feeling in the world: in the comfort of friends and some food that I like. LO
    Do you sleep with stuffed animals: haha NO!
    What's under your bed: another bed.
    Who do you really hate: THE PERSON I ALWAYS SAY I HATE YOU TO! LOL :P
    What time is it now?: tiger time!

    Random -
    Is there a person who is on your mind now: yup, the stupid person who created this quiz LOL
    Do you want children: NOT NOW!
    Do you smile often: not really, I laugh more :D
    Do you like your hand-writing: YEAH! and there's nothing you can do about it :P
    Are your toe nails painted: nope.
    Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: yucks. LOL oh yeah my parents damn comfortable serioudly.

    I can't wait till: dont know leh. lol
    Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: uh I have feelings for everybody. I hate them (you know who you are :P), I love them esp chengteng cos she came up with an adorable nickname for me like "little ngionya"
    Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?: yeah. I love my mum very much.
    Are you too forgiving?: nope.
    Who was the last person you cried in front of?: forgot. but I know who I cried on the phone to. LOL obviously to the person I hate!
    How many people can you say you've really loved?: MANY!
    If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?: people I hate! then I can rant to them HAHAA

    5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
    1.eating red bean soup in PAP
    2.cursing at my maid in my own language
    3.learning how to do something
    4.breathing
    5.OH i know! liking my first guy! lol.

    5 things on my to-do list today:
    SKIP! it's in my phone already!

    5 snacks I enjoy:
    1.Carbee Hot&Spicy green packet one :D
    2.Ebi Sushi
    3.Milk Chocolate
    4.KITKAT!
    5.dont know already

    5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
    1.

    5 of my bad habits:
    1.

    to be edited LAZY ALREADY!
    8:38 PM