<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4317922891902469179?origin\x3dhttp://coloredgray.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hello
Leave the credits intact or you'll be dead meat.
i know it's supposed to be: it's never too late to apologize, so don't try to be a smarty-ass by correcting me.

Profile
ashleen ngion
sixteen
bedokPAP, tps, nygh, hci
city harvest church
lovesGOD
22nd March ' 09

Tagboard

Links
  • N399
  • Alina
  • Beehiang
  • Chuinyin
  • Claire
  • Dorcas
  • Eeyang
  • ElaineChia
  • Fiona
  • Jacky
  • Jodie
  • Jonathan
  • Justine
  • Lynn
  • Ryan
  • Sara
  • Timothy
  • Wangwen
  • Weiting
  • William
  • Xueting
  • Yishi
  • Zhenping


  • CREDITS

    OneRepublic - Stop & Stare

    FONTS. swimchick
    IMAGE. as credited.
    CODES. shotgun
    DESIGNER. sheryl

    ARCHIVES
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009

    Friday, January 9, 2009
    24th Post

    I love Cheng teng, cos she treated us to a meal yesterday and I was damn amused lol 

    melissa, jodie, chengteng and I had the usual fun of taking retarded pictures... the new pose is the monkey pose which I am unable to do... then we played bridge. HAAHA! so typical :P and I lost three rounds before ending the grand slam with A WIN!!!!!!!! :D 

    Jodie was damn what lor, she entered the crumpler store... took 5 minutes and decided which bag she wanted! -.-! unfair, some people just have too much money. but never mind, I was never part of the cliche gang. AHAHAHA maybe Jodie will meet a handsome guy who accidentally knocks her over and discovers that "WAHLAO WE HAVE THE SAME BAG!" but in the meantime, Jodie will just settle with the SJI dude. LOL 

    wah but damn difficult to buy food yesterday, cause have to pass the card then I kept tapping the card to see how much I had left because I had so much fun tapping the card. HAHAHA 

    THANK YOU CHENGTENG! you're so awesome. i hope you liked the brownie cos I did. HAHAHAA and I forgot to clean my mouth after that so I CAME BACK ALL THE WAY WITH THE STAIN ON MY MOUTH!!!! WAHLAO. why you guys never tell me? too mesmerized by my beautiful face already right! 

    12:59 PM