<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4317922891902469179?origin\x3dhttp://coloredgray.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hello
Leave the credits intact or you'll be dead meat.
i know it's supposed to be: it's never too late to apologize, so don't try to be a smarty-ass by correcting me.

Profile
ashleen ngion
sixteen
bedokPAP, tps, nygh, hci
city harvest church
lovesGOD
22nd March ' 09

Tagboard

Links
  • N399
  • Alina
  • Beehiang
  • Chuinyin
  • Claire
  • Dorcas
  • Eeyang
  • ElaineChia
  • Fiona
  • Jacky
  • Jodie
  • Jonathan
  • Justine
  • Lynn
  • Ryan
  • Sara
  • Timothy
  • Wangwen
  • Weiting
  • William
  • Xueting
  • Yishi
  • Zhenping


  • CREDITS

    OneRepublic - Stop & Stare

    FONTS. swimchick
    IMAGE. as credited.
    CODES. shotgun
    DESIGNER. sheryl

    ARCHIVES
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009

    Saturday, January 10, 2009
    26th Post

    okay so what happened yesterday...

    Singapore Poly Open House! I didn't know whether I was the one going to poly or D. lol so I was asking so many retarded questions, hoping to be interested myself, but then... I don't think the interest was enough for me to want to change schools hahaha! 

    and moreover, I would have to pay $10 to breach the NY IP contract. HAHAHAA NEVAHH especially in a time of economic crisis! 

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRANCIS!!! :D we're all turning 17 except jodiefoo! hahahaha :D who like did something unforgiveable... *threatens with the meanest scowl Ash has* 

    After that we went to bugis to have my breakfast, lunch and dinner. The chicken sucks. I'm so sad.... but then there was some pig down that complaining, so I shut my mouth and was too lazy to complain about how lousy the chicken was. remind me to stick to pepper lunch or the pasta. but then tori q saved the day! I had one chicken with pepper and three individual parts as in I koped from the same pig :D so in the end I had two sticks of tori q! XINGG FU! :D 

    so after that D left - OMGAH IM TOO LAZY TO BLOG THE REST!

    cos there's gossip girl now. 

    SEE YA HUNNIES :D

    love, 

    A

    - the little ngionya *musters up the cutest smile in the worlds*

    1:05 PM