<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4317922891902469179?origin\x3dhttp://coloredgray.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hello
Leave the credits intact or you'll be dead meat.
i know it's supposed to be: it's never too late to apologize, so don't try to be a smarty-ass by correcting me.

Profile
ashleen ngion
sixteen
bedokPAP, tps, nygh, hci
city harvest church
lovesGOD
22nd March ' 09

Tagboard

Links
  • N399
  • Alina
  • Beehiang
  • Chuinyin
  • Claire
  • Dorcas
  • Eeyang
  • ElaineChia
  • Fiona
  • Jacky
  • Jodie
  • Jonathan
  • Justine
  • Lynn
  • Ryan
  • Sara
  • Timothy
  • Wangwen
  • Weiting
  • William
  • Xueting
  • Yishi
  • Zhenping


  • CREDITS

    OneRepublic - Stop & Stare

    FONTS. swimchick
    IMAGE. as credited.
    CODES. shotgun
    DESIGNER. sheryl

    ARCHIVES
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009

    Sunday, January 11, 2009
    29th Post

    The sermon for today's service was fantastic and really convicted me, in terms of how I honor my peers and those I have authority over. I don't know how to say it, but I just feel that I can do so much more and change so much more for the better. And lastly, for those who have authority over me, I feel that I can honour them so much more as well. This would be a great area that I have to improve in, of course. I always had a problem with authority and more than often overstep my boundaries. I guess this year would be a good year to learn how to be wiser.

    I'm so glad he came today! :D and that he enjoyed the message by Pst./Rev. John Bevere! and I believe that this will be the start of many more visits. Dear God please!!!!

    After fellowship, went off with Dorcas and Joshua to Dorcas' house. Finally got to met the famous MOMO and Dorcas' brother, Luke. At first, I was pretty uneasy with momo, but then when I saw how Joshua immediately clicked! (like a mouse) with momo, I started to pat him more and soon, I found myself enjoying to pat him. hahahaha I was pretty surprised at the way Luke was around with Joshua, it's quite obvious that Luke is extremely taken with Joshua. lol. He invited Joshua to come back again and stay for limitless amount of time, while I could come back and have half an hour playing chinese chess with him. lol. 

    D's mother was super nice! She kept offering us drinks and food which I had to decline because I had no appetite... theses are rare days. LOL. but not only that, she laughed politely at my lame jokes and said that I was handsome. HAHAHA 

    don't know why, but I just felt so... helpless and lazy in D's house. Maybe it was the lack of food for the day? I don't know. I just felt so... lethargic or maybe it's because I slept at 2.30 and woke up at 7am today. lol I need more sleep. hahaha 

    Thank God my contact stuck to my eyes today. in fact the right eye lense came out in one piece. so proud of contact lenses :D 

    I know that it's supposed to be this way

    but I don't understand why I'm nearly on the verge of losing control. 

    I'm feeling h.e.l.p.l.e.s.s. 

    8:27 PM