<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4317922891902469179?origin\x3dhttp://coloredgray.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hello
Leave the credits intact or you'll be dead meat.
i know it's supposed to be: it's never too late to apologize, so don't try to be a smarty-ass by correcting me.

Profile
ashleen ngion
sixteen
bedokPAP, tps, nygh, hci
city harvest church
lovesGOD
22nd March ' 09

Tagboard

Links
  • N399
  • Alina
  • Beehiang
  • Chuinyin
  • Claire
  • Dorcas
  • Eeyang
  • ElaineChia
  • Fiona
  • Jacky
  • Jodie
  • Jonathan
  • Justine
  • Lynn
  • Ryan
  • Sara
  • Timothy
  • Wangwen
  • Weiting
  • William
  • Xueting
  • Yishi
  • Zhenping


  • CREDITS

    OneRepublic - Stop & Stare

    FONTS. swimchick
    IMAGE. as credited.
    CODES. shotgun
    DESIGNER. sheryl

    ARCHIVES
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009

    Tuesday, January 13, 2009
    30th Post

    Hello world!

    After sleep has evaded me, I have decided to come online to blog at this unearthly hour. 

    I'm addicted to the piano song, sunflower. First time when Luke played it, I fell in love with it. I don't know why but it reminded me of frogs trying to jump into the well, but only to fall in too deep and realized that all along it has been a well! and then they try to get out, but they cant! so they keep jumpingggg! 

    I guess I'm a bit like Helen Schlegel uh. lol thinking of music in motion. lol 

    okay it sounds like rubbish analysis. 

    so that was the first time, but the second time, on the way home from the CSS3 thingy, on the bus alone, I just felt so happy when I heard the tune again. and at first I couldn't recognize it, cos I thought it would be too much of a coincidence for D to upload that song into my itunes, but then... lol

    and suddenly I realized that I really liked the song, because it's so realistic! 

    it's like the life of a person. 

    There are those fast parts... the happy, busy moments... he rushes through time without a glance behind and then, there are those slower parts, where... he somehow abruptly starts to reflect. Obviously I preferred the slower parts, because they sounds more pleasing to me... like flowers blossoming under some pink tree... okay must be sakura lol... yet he reflects with a great sense of longing and then he goes back to his busy life again, but I realized that without both parts, the song wouldn't be what it is. lol. which is realistic!

    and so you might just ask... huh. but why do you keep using the adjective realistic? well... because isnt that what life is like somehow.. we keep going on with our little busy and happy schedule, rushing through everything... and somehow along the way, we slow down and reflect about life... and this is what makes the whole song attractive.

    although we might like to take the time of the whole world to slow down and reflect, but we all know how "thinking too much" can kill somebody.

    although we might like to keep ourselves busy and happy all day long like my wonderful bumblebee hat, but we all know how this inability to slow down your pace will one day wear you out.

    so this song.. is like a message.

    yes I'm not making any sense here. but it's just the way the song makes me feel :D 

     

    2:42 AM