i know it's supposed to be: it's never too late to apologize, so don't try to be a smarty-ass by correcting me.
ARCHIVES
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
omgosh
sheer stupidity.
the combination that I wanted was not offered in Hwachong and I didn't check!!! =/ okay so I guess I'll be going with Literature, Economics, Math and Chemistry. I really wanted to take History though. However, this is just a plan; I shall decide later :D
ryan and I are going to be each other's shoulder to rely on in this tough period of hello kittiness LOL
hello. i'm not talking about LKB, chengteng! -.-! but i want to kill you for completely embarrassing me in front of him!!! =(
anyway I forgot to talk about yesterday. went to collect the o levels results thing. if you wanna know, just ask me. a bit sad about it! melissaho stole my dream score :( hate her! so before that, we went around the school and kept doing the "HI MR/MS *insert name*" thing that we've seen the sec4s last year do. lol
then after that we went to collect results, then go to macs where melissa treated us cos she was the winner for this year. LOL and i forgot whether she gave jodiefoo a hug. but i ordered so much but then I was so worried about the others' results that I lost my appetite, but after I heard about their scores, I still couldn't find myself to eat. =/
okay i'm losing my momentum to blog. AHHH
cycling tomorrow. yayness. lol i can't wait to see chengteng be a natural on the bike. LOL!