Hello
Leave the credits intact or you'll be dead meat. i know it's supposed to be: it's never too late to apologize, so don't try to be a smarty-ass by correcting me.
ARCHIVES
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
Omgah. my knee hurts like crap and it doesnt help when chloe steps on my toe so often. =/
so basically I'm suffering from a lack of sleep and I cant sleep yet because I have to do something. -.- the person in question had better be grateful. so anyway, I'm addicted to "when we were young" by The Killers. The song was introduced to me by GUITARHERO III! hahaha I love guitarhero, it helps me get my mind off stuff. Ryan can vouch for that.
and why am I called hungry dinosaur twice? *scowls.
for all the hope lost,
there begins the resurrection of the soul.