<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4317922891902469179?origin\x3dhttp://coloredgray.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hello
Leave the credits intact or you'll be dead meat.
i know it's supposed to be: it's never too late to apologize, so don't try to be a smarty-ass by correcting me.

Profile
ashleen ngion
sixteen
bedokPAP, tps, nygh, hci
city harvest church
lovesGOD
22nd March ' 09

Tagboard

Links
  • N399
  • Alina
  • Beehiang
  • Chuinyin
  • Claire
  • Dorcas
  • Eeyang
  • ElaineChia
  • Fiona
  • Jacky
  • Jodie
  • Jonathan
  • Justine
  • Lynn
  • Ryan
  • Sara
  • Timothy
  • Wangwen
  • Weiting
  • William
  • Xueting
  • Yishi
  • Zhenping


  • CREDITS

    OneRepublic - Stop & Stare

    FONTS. swimchick
    IMAGE. as credited.
    CODES. shotgun
    DESIGNER. sheryl

    ARCHIVES
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009

    Saturday, January 17, 2009
    38th Post

    koped from alina. 

    thought it'll be fun!

    1. Put your iTunes/Napster/Zune Player/WinAmp/etc on shuffle.
    2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
    3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
    4. Tag 10 or more friends

    IF SOMEONE SAYS “IS THIS OKAY” YOU SAY?
    ZHONG GUO HUA! - S.H.E  [alright! I didn't know I was so affected by my Higher Chinese olevels paper that I've gone crazy!]

    WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
    Forever - the Veronicas [Amazingly, quite true! I would like forever-ness! LOL]

    HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
    Just Missed the Train - Kelly Clarkson [Alright! but I didn't take MRT today]

    WHAT IS YOUR LIFE’S PURPOSE?

    I still believe - Vivian  & Cao Ge [YES I DO!]

    WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?

    Zhi Dui Ni You Gan Jue - Hebe & Fei Lun Hai [Omgoodness. yup zhi dui sheila you gan jue! LOL] 

    WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?

    All we are - One Republic [uh hopefully this links to some unity crap LOL]

    WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?

    Unwritten - Natasha Beddingfield [LOL yeh they should be unwritten, especially the part about their weight]

    WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?

    Mouth Shut - The Veronicas [erhh. HAHAHA not really :P]

    WHAT IS 2+2?

    The Scientist - Coldplay [Yup, it takes the scientist to figure that out!] 

    WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?

    Mi Lu (as in lost) - Sun Ho [OH MY GOODNESS. LOL! maybe true uh.]

    WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
    Crawling back to you - Backstreet Boys [yeah that'll be nice. HAHAHAHA]

    WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?

    Ruby - Kaiser Chiefs [Yes we love rubies!  don't like Ruby Lin though!]

    WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?

    其实很爱你 - Angela Zhang [uh. okay...]

    WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
    爱上爱的味道 - Angela Zhang [HAHAHAHAHA! I didn't know I'm supposed to be so in love -.-]

    WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
    Say Say - Ashley Parker Angel [Alright I shall say "say" from now on!" 

    WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?

    At the Beginning - Anastasia [oh my gosh, if I do, I'll just faint. I play this song wayy too many times] 

    WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?

    Fei Ni Mo Shu - Tank [okay I don't get the meaning!]

    WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?

    Keep Holding  On - Avril Lavigne [I didn't know my hobby was to hold on lol]

    WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?

    Invisible Life - Ashley Parker Angel [Omgosh, my friends are invisible; no friends!!!]

    WHAT’S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?

    Wonderful - Wicked Soundtrack [okay. so the worst thing is wonderful. so I wonder what's the best thing lol] 

    HOW WILL YOU DIE?

    For Good - Wicked Soundtrack [wow. maybe I'll die a superhero or something. -.-!!!]

    WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?

    Helpless when she smiles [okaay. I will regret whatever this means LOL]

    WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?

    I don't have to try - Avril Lavigne [wah  not trying makes me laugh. ]

    WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?

    Qian Nian Zhi Lian - Alina playing the piano [HAHAHHAA okay so a thousand years of love makes me cry. or maybe it's just Alina playing the pianol. HAHAHA]

    WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?

    Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol  [I guess that doesn't answer the question LOL]

    WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?

    Shou Qian Shou - Many people singing [Okay holding hands scares me. Don't touch my hands!!!]

    DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?

    Something bad - Wicked Soundtrack [I have more sounds than this seriously! lol]

    IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
    Ai Lai Guo [aww.]

    WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?

    C Da tiao - Angela Zhang [yah no songs in my itunes hurts like crazy]

    WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?

    Something that I already know - Backstreet Boys [wise words...]
    ________________________________________________________

    12:57 AM