<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4317922891902469179?origin\x3dhttp://coloredgray.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hello
Leave the credits intact or you'll be dead meat.
i know it's supposed to be: it's never too late to apologize, so don't try to be a smarty-ass by correcting me.

Profile
ashleen ngion
sixteen
bedokPAP, tps, nygh, hci
city harvest church
lovesGOD
22nd March ' 09

Tagboard

Links
  • N399
  • Alina
  • Beehiang
  • Chuinyin
  • Claire
  • Dorcas
  • Eeyang
  • ElaineChia
  • Fiona
  • Jacky
  • Jodie
  • Jonathan
  • Justine
  • Lynn
  • Ryan
  • Sara
  • Timothy
  • Wangwen
  • Weiting
  • William
  • Xueting
  • Yishi
  • Zhenping


  • CREDITS

    OneRepublic - Stop & Stare

    FONTS. swimchick
    IMAGE. as credited.
    CODES. shotgun
    DESIGNER. sheryl

    ARCHIVES
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009

    Tuesday, January 20, 2009
    41st Post

    something embarrassing happened in sakae sushi at wheelock place today -.-!

    something embarrassing that involved a can of coke, lotsa sushi rice and happyho&chengteng. 

    moral of the story is that you should always finish what you order. hahaha it was worth the entertainment though! :D and it's supposedly one fifth of everyone's fault including pinkpink because he inspired the idea in happyho -.-

    thanks for treating us too happyho. we all know how hard it is for you to part with your money. HAHAHA! just in case, thank you chengteng for treating us the last time. hehehe

    so I had my breakfast, lunch and dinner at sakae sushi. yay I love january cos I get free meals. hahaha xP but it was seriously damn embarrassing. lol 

    "very clever ah."

    lol. we totally had to hide our faces.

    after that we walked around orchard :D and I bought a new notebook which toufoo my twin has one too. LOL but I'm definitely gonna customize it. xD because I simply cannot stand the cover. lol then we watched "changeling" a very thought-provoking movie when I think about it, except that I suddenly remembered our sushi episode and forgot to think about the movie until I was on the bus. 

    political corruption. is it worth it to expose political corruption and cause public unrest? 

    I didn't think AngelinaJ was suitable for the role of Christine Collins. I mean her face suited the character and the time. omgosh. I think the same as Clint Eastwood "Angelina Jolie was cast in the lead partly because Eastwood felt her face fit the period setting." HAHAHAHA from wikipedia. xD She looked the part, but she was simply lacking in the emotions! like towards the child in the beginning. She seem to be a bit unloving. lol. like I couldn't feel the love she should have towards her child, enough for her to start screaming throughout most of the movie! I realized I actually I've researched on the movie before but I just forgot most of the stuff. oh gosh. I like the person who protrayed the killer and the woman in the asylum that kept screaming "but this is my room!" hahaha 

    but I really liked the parts where the woman finally got her son back and when they combined the both court scenes. I like the starting too when they use black and white and slowly it fades into colour. hahaha clint eastwood is a cool director

    anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPYHO! 

    we love you always even though you're a cheapo sometimes, ungrateful friend and the new bff of samantha. HAHAHA! 

    11:16 PM