i know it's supposed to be: it's never too late to apologize, so don't try to be a smarty-ass by correcting me.
ARCHIVES
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
first official day of school.
irritated by the new rule about the school blouse crap.
excited by the prospect of having to take such an interesting subject as history.
fears that I have inadequate knowledge about the cold war.
bored by economics and how awesomely boring it is.. as I've expected it to be.
geared up by the short general paper debate we had about the parathletes.
exhausted by the short faculty dance session that I attended.
on the happier note, today I receive a red blood cell cushion.. hopefully my mortal fails to read this. hahaha :D
but it's uber cute. though it's quite sad that he has to believe that I'm a guy. lol and on the other hand.. my angel gave me this ultra sour sweet that made me feel like dying when I ate it, but never mind. I guess it's the thought that counts.
I never knew playing angel and mortal could be so fun. but of course.. it's an added bonus that you receive a red blood cell cushion which nobody else did!
thankyou b.s.b. for accompanying me home for whatever weird reason you had. I had a very interesting session learning about the perverse mind of man. LOL
history seems to be repeating itself.
for some unknown reason or not.