i know it's supposed to be: it's never too late to apologize, so don't try to be a smarty-ass by correcting me.
ARCHIVES
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
Omgosh. lol.
today was hilarious and sick at the same time. So I woke up this morning and went to church. Had breakfast with rayner and maggie, both of them are damn cute. if only rayner were older. LOL. sorry I cannot help but contemplate such thoughts because he's damn cute. LOL and gullible.. believing that I really thought that make up cell was 5PM AT HIS HOUSE?! lol
during service, someone was smiling stupidly at his phone... so obviously people thought has a girlfriend right! while rayner and I just lamed the whole way through. lol
so after that it was OG lunch at pathetic macdonalds. lol but whatever. lol :D we had a lot of fun playing the random game cos someone was damn lousy at it. lol and we asked a lot of questionable questions lol :D don't ask. damn sick lol. I talked quite a bit with Sarah... actually she's quite nice lah. hahaha maybe the past prejudices blinded me from making a good judgement of her?
then we played pool while Jonathan and Yu Xuan gayed like crazy and kept trying to kill each other.
and that was when I saw him.
He sat there.
His innocent eyes staring into thin space.
His soul seemed trapped within that body of his.
He was crying out for someone, anyone
to bring him out,
to redeem his salvation.
BUT BLOODY HELL I MISSED AND WASTED TWO DOLLARS! but it was damn worth it. I was damn sad though :( Whoever wants to be my best friend, just give me MANTOU and I'm yours.
I wish I could spend more time with you though.