<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4317922891902469179?origin\x3dhttp://coloredgray.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hello
Leave the credits intact or you'll be dead meat.
i know it's supposed to be: it's never too late to apologize, so don't try to be a smarty-ass by correcting me.

Profile
ashleen ngion
sixteen
bedokPAP, tps, nygh, hci
city harvest church
lovesGOD
22nd March ' 09

Tagboard

Links
  • N399
  • Alina
  • Beehiang
  • Chuinyin
  • Claire
  • Dorcas
  • Eeyang
  • ElaineChia
  • Fiona
  • Jacky
  • Jodie
  • Jonathan
  • Justine
  • Lynn
  • Ryan
  • Sara
  • Timothy
  • Wangwen
  • Weiting
  • William
  • Xueting
  • Yishi
  • Zhenping


  • CREDITS

    OneRepublic - Stop & Stare

    FONTS. swimchick
    IMAGE. as credited.
    CODES. shotgun
    DESIGNER. sheryl

    ARCHIVES
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009

    Tuesday, March 3, 2009

    I cant even be bothered to find out which post I am at already. haha.. just waiting for Samuel to help me finish uploading the files to his ipod. dramafest is on thursday and friday and I havent tried the whole sound stuff along with it. gah. the worst thing is that my iphone had to die today. gg le lah. I think it'll be a miracle if the dramafest seniors vote for me... seeing how "serious" I am. but I seriously tried! woke up early for two days and tried out at night to try out the sounds and just kept playing over and over again.. until I have so many people coming on msn and asking me what on earth am I listening to! 

    nvm. what is meant to be will be. 

    just gonna do my best and be myself. thats what he said :D 

    tomorrow's council interview. I'm a bit apprehensive. the only un-me thing is that I'm going to tuck in my blouse. and nothing else. 

    serious or not serious

    fun or not fun

    well.. in the end, I'll just leave it up to God and pray for the best. 

    Afterall, when you do your best, God will do the rest :D

    btw. I love my angel, except when he leaves wayyyy too early for my liking lol. 

    and samuel is the cutest senior ever! :D actually the first person I noticed in 08s66 was Samuel. lol :D 

    and I miss you

    miss you

    miss you

    and over and over again. 

    I don't know how I feel anymore, 

    but one thing's for sure. 

    You make my weekends brighter. >< 

    10:13 PM