<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4317922891902469179?origin\x3dhttp://coloredgray.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hello
Leave the credits intact or you'll be dead meat.
i know it's supposed to be: it's never too late to apologize, so don't try to be a smarty-ass by correcting me.

Profile
ashleen ngion
sixteen
bedokPAP, tps, nygh, hci
city harvest church
lovesGOD
22nd March ' 09

Tagboard

Links
  • N399
  • Alina
  • Beehiang
  • Chuinyin
  • Claire
  • Dorcas
  • Eeyang
  • ElaineChia
  • Fiona
  • Jacky
  • Jodie
  • Jonathan
  • Justine
  • Lynn
  • Ryan
  • Sara
  • Timothy
  • Wangwen
  • Weiting
  • William
  • Xueting
  • Yishi
  • Zhenping


  • CREDITS

    OneRepublic - Stop & Stare

    FONTS. swimchick
    IMAGE. as credited.
    CODES. shotgun
    DESIGNER. sheryl

    ARCHIVES
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009

    Friday, April 17, 2009
    80th Post

    Hello my friend, 

    I don't even know how to treat you anymore. I used to think that we had so much potential.. so much potential to be good friends... great friends together. I thought that we could perhaps be those that.. even though our cliques were different, we could still stay together and be good friends.

    But over these few days, I was taught a lesson. Perhaps I have been over-sensitive, too naive, expected too much... I don't know and I wish for no one to enlighten me... but I've learnt, I've learnt that you prioritize your friends accordingly... that somehow being in a co-ed environment did change us all... some for the better, some for the worst.

    I admit that I've changed as well... though definitely not in my hyperness or some people like Sheila would claim that it's AA-ness, which I do not wish to classify myself under any of such categories... but you, you disappoint me. You made me lose confidence in our friendship and somehow through this incident I realized that I cannot trust you because you will never treat me as the friend that I want to be treated us. 

    We fought before.. and once again, I stand here, questioning myself, is it worth it to continue this friendship that seems useless and so disadvantageous to you?

    but before that I had asked myself, is it too much to expect of a friend?

    and I realized both answers were no.

    I'm sorry, but I guess we can still be what we are, but definitely not any further.  

    I expected it from her, because she admitted it outright, but you... I expected more. 

    Maybe friendship isn't about expectations to you, but then again, if it isn't, people would never have gotten disappointed in each other in the first place. but whatever it is, I guess ours is one to toast for convenience. 

    Thank you for somehow being there. 

    Goodbye, my friend. 

    11:34 PM