<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4317922891902469179?origin\x3dhttp://coloredgray.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hello
Leave the credits intact or you'll be dead meat.
i know it's supposed to be: it's never too late to apologize, so don't try to be a smarty-ass by correcting me.

Profile
ashleen ngion
sixteen
bedokPAP, tps, nygh, hci
city harvest church
lovesGOD
22nd March ' 09

Tagboard

Links
  • N399
  • Alina
  • Beehiang
  • Chuinyin
  • Claire
  • Dorcas
  • Eeyang
  • ElaineChia
  • Fiona
  • Jacky
  • Jodie
  • Jonathan
  • Justine
  • Lynn
  • Ryan
  • Sara
  • Timothy
  • Wangwen
  • Weiting
  • William
  • Xueting
  • Yishi
  • Zhenping


  • CREDITS

    OneRepublic - Stop & Stare

    FONTS. swimchick
    IMAGE. as credited.
    CODES. shotgun
    DESIGNER. sheryl

    ARCHIVES
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009

    Friday, April 17, 2009
    81st Post

    On a brighter note, today I went to crash Ares faculty event with Linus and Andai which was basically like no crashing at all, seeing that both of them were so engrossed in that VBC competition of theirs which they both know they would enter the semi-finals, but never mind. 

    Jocelyn the pao, Waifoon the lao you tiao, Huiqi and I went to Curry Wok, (I was very guai k, I didn't eat curry) for lunch and talked about our earlier orientation days. Somehow you know that... this will turn out to be a great friendship :D

    I sat with Jodie for CT session too, had fun talking rubbish and smsing Sheila which I conveniently forgot to reply until like... wth. at night?! I PWN! This has been happening more and more frequently. 

    but whatever it is,

    I'm a happy girl

    had my disappointments yesterday and today,

    but I expect to move on. 

    Zeyu said something very touching to me and I guess seriously we cannot judge each other by the surface value... cos you'll lose the real person instead.

    of course, I'm hardly one to claim that I practise what I preach 

    :D 

    11:44 PM