<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4317922891902469179?origin\x3dhttp://coloredgray.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hello
Leave the credits intact or you'll be dead meat.
i know it's supposed to be: it's never too late to apologize, so don't try to be a smarty-ass by correcting me.

Profile
ashleen ngion
sixteen
bedokPAP, tps, nygh, hci
city harvest church
lovesGOD
22nd March ' 09

Tagboard

Links
  • N399
  • Alina
  • Beehiang
  • Chuinyin
  • Claire
  • Dorcas
  • Eeyang
  • ElaineChia
  • Fiona
  • Jacky
  • Jodie
  • Jonathan
  • Justine
  • Lynn
  • Ryan
  • Sara
  • Timothy
  • Wangwen
  • Weiting
  • William
  • Xueting
  • Yishi
  • Zhenping


  • CREDITS

    OneRepublic - Stop & Stare

    FONTS. swimchick
    IMAGE. as credited.
    CODES. shotgun
    DESIGNER. sheryl

    ARCHIVES
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009

    Saturday, April 18, 2009
    84th Post

    I went to SMB hoping to find a message that would be relevant to me.. as in a positive message..

    and I ended up finding..

    "Dear C1 Chemistry Students,

    Hi!

    This is a gentle reminder that the weekly ISP Online Quiz 
    on Chem Bonding & Gaseous State has been opened since Wednesday. Log in 
    to ISP --> E-learning --> Tests. This test will close tomorrow night.

    There will be an online quiz every week which will begin on 
    Wednesday and end on Sunday. Please bear in mind that these online 
    tests will be part of your alternative assessment grade.


    Cheers,
    Mrs Phee PL"

    Oh gah. 

    never mind. Busy night ahead :( I just want to say thanks to all those who asked me how I was and tagged on my board. I really appreciate it :D I'm better already, the disappointment has faded away... realized that you cant just always believe a person is as such based on one event... though I still have to be cautious about her. oh wells :D

    I love the advert on family by MCYS

    "Its the little imperfections that make them perfect"

    8:52 PM