i know it's supposed to be: it's never too late to apologize, so don't try to be a smarty-ass by correcting me.
ARCHIVES
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
Hello world.
I'm still quite troubled about the whole fac head thing.
but I've decided to let God and let go.
If fac head is for me, then let nothing stand in the way.
If it isnt, I hope I'll fail the interview on monday/tuesday.
Thank you to all the friends who supported me and drag me to agree despite my reluctant self.
recently, I have been losing confidence in myself. afraid that every move would cause an uproar. I just threw my temper today at one of my classmates. Perhaps she might have been too aggressive, but I guess I could have been more diplomatic about the entire thing. things have been going against me. I don't know why, but maybe its because I just simply lack the self control that I used to exert. I hope I can regain it. I need the strength to continue.
I hope this would appear less of a competition to me. I don't know what the outcome would be... but I just want to try my very best... I might not be the best fac head Athena ever had, but I'll be the best fac head that I can ever be.
I don't want to be left behind.
I don't want to be sick.
God, give me strength to cross this river.