i know it's supposed to be: it's never too late to apologize, so don't try to be a smarty-ass by correcting me.
ARCHIVES
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
hello world.
I have done all that was needed to be done.
I have endured almost (I hope) all that needs to be endured.
hello world. hope you're listening.
Friends.
do I expect too much of them? expect that they'll keep to their word because it's common decency to? expect too much in them that no matter how screwed up I am, they'll trust me for my capability and not such one stupid insignificant session of Q&A?
Sorry but I don't think it's too much to expect of a friend. because if we just trust Q&As, it's almost as much as a stranger voting for you based on your performance for once. the stranger doesn't know that as much as you can retarded in public, you can be a serious person when you need to get work done. the stranger doesn't know you think half as much as you would about everything and that you hate to be fickle but you just want to look at every issue as objectively as you would. the stranger doesn't know that you refuse to be serious all the time because you're scared that someone will crush you at an instance with their words if you do.
hello world.
and the stranger doesn't throw you around after you've shown too much of yourself.
thank you council campaigning, you taught me so much..
I just wish I didn't need to learn all the lessons that you taught me.
but protection of oneself is always necessary.
because the more you give, the more you tend to fall and get thrown away.