<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4317922891902469179?origin\x3dhttp://coloredgray.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hello
Leave the credits intact or you'll be dead meat.
i know it's supposed to be: it's never too late to apologize, so don't try to be a smarty-ass by correcting me.

Profile
ashleen ngion
sixteen
bedokPAP, tps, nygh, hci
city harvest church
lovesGOD
22nd March ' 09

Tagboard

Links
  • N399
  • Alina
  • Beehiang
  • Chuinyin
  • Claire
  • Dorcas
  • Eeyang
  • ElaineChia
  • Fiona
  • Jacky
  • Jodie
  • Jonathan
  • Justine
  • Lynn
  • Ryan
  • Sara
  • Timothy
  • Wangwen
  • Weiting
  • William
  • Xueting
  • Yishi
  • Zhenping


  • CREDITS

    OneRepublic - Stop & Stare

    FONTS. swimchick
    IMAGE. as credited.
    CODES. shotgun
    DESIGNER. sheryl

    ARCHIVES
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009

    Monday, May 11, 2009

    I AM HAPPY!

    today's jts was pretty much a success for my standards of course :D and I had fun with my favourite people today, except laoyoutiao and xiaolongpau (according to ahpau) didn't come :( but I seriously had fun. And I ate super lot! :D 

    then after that hanged out with ahpau, harry and andai at swensen's! lol I finally figured out that it was SWENSEN'S not Swenseng or something. HAHA :D 

    I realized that... we need to understand that sometimes a friend can be a good friend but it doesn't mean that we'll always agree with his/her methods of doing things. So there we arrive at a crossroad to two conclusion; one: to give up on the friendship and believe otherwise of the friend; two: RESPECT. respect her decision no matter how irrational it may be and how stupid it might seem and allow the friend to continue, but make clear that you do disapprove of your friend's behaviour in that particular issue.

    and I know many people would have a problem about how I treated that issue and many people have a problem regarding how you treat that issue.

    But I want you to know. 

    it's irrational so we just follow our hearts and hope for the best xD 

    maybe one day karma will come biting me in the back, but at least for now, I'm contented with my decision. 

    9:21 PM