i know it's supposed to be: it's never too late to apologize, so don't try to be a smarty-ass by correcting me.
ARCHIVES
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
I didn't win the elections
in terms of votes.
But I thought I won myself in the interview and in this whole process.
I went up, said what I had to say and the people voted. Luckily, all this while, I had the support of my friends! :D
and for that I am thankful to all those who have supported me all these while!
Andai! Jocelyn! Waifoon! Huiqi! Harrison! Beehiang! Hsiu Chin! Huiying (badminton)! Alina! Yuanyi! Eeyang! Nicole! Woonlue! Ruiqi! Melz Peng! Ryan Seah! Joshua! Louis (he's damn awesomely cute)! Samuel! Zikeng! Clement! My awesome neighbour Daryl! Jingxing! Zhiwan! Kahloke! Kevin Ng!
Thank you guys :D
Good luck to Huiying and Wenshan for winning the elections. Do Athena proud :D